Wednesday, May 28, 2014



On May 27, 2014 I gave the court an affidavit showing the truth - the extreme duress of this 'arbitration' process, the illegalities of it (Ex Parte communication etc.) I hope and pray that Judge Demarest will take the time to review my affidavit and the suggestion I was making in the very last paragraph.

Rabbi Cohen made a huge mistake - the fact is I did not steal money from Aish! not $2.4 million and certainly not $20,000,000

I hope that an investigation will commence and I hope that the guilty parties will pay for what they did, the TERROR they put me and my family thru, the heartache, literary blackmailing me - abusing me, emotionally and physically to such an extent that I can no longer function properly.

 Here is the complete file


Here is what I am asking Justice Demarest:

No comments:

Post a Comment