Friday, May 9, 2014



Dear Aish freinds,

I have specifically secured this blog to be by invitation only - and was very selective with the people invited. The PDF's and other evidence on this site should be available only to the the original people I invited.

By the number of 'hits' which is a multiple of the original people I have invited,  I understand that some are forwarding the links to others and this is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

This is an extremely sensitive situation. My goal is NOT to destroy ANYONE. This is not a personal attack. I am answering to charges made against me and explaining WHY Rabbi Greenman wanted to shut me up so thoroughly and maliciously. I was told straight out that this was the purpose of this outrageous psak.

I wrote to Aish 'higher ups' over five months ago (see emails in the other posts..) - begging for intervention. I got a few replies that 'they will help from behind the scenes' etc. nothing came to fruition.

Aish NY postponed the case in court a number of times, trying to pressure us to 'settle' out of court for the amount in the escrow. Yes, litigation is EXTREMELY COSTLY, in fact I owe my attorney over $200K. Aish NY supposedly spent $500K on this. We have spend a total of 19 minutes in front of a judge in court so far.

Again - the source of the money that is in the escrow is not a question. I am linking here the mortgage documents, it came from 2 mortgage loans on property I purchased about 16 years ago (Y&T, S&A). It's a malicious and libelous lie that this money was diverted from Aish.

 I hope for a quick resolution to this situation. There is a simple way to settle this - let a professional, without an agenda or financial incentive, go thru the records. I have repeatedly offered any help and am reiterating my full cooperation.


Good Shabbos
   




No comments:

Post a Comment